By Ian Watson
Applying wisdom administration: ideas for construction company thoughts examines why case-based reasoning (CBR) is so compatible for KM. CBR can be utilized to conform strategies initially designed to resolve difficulties long ago, to handle new difficulties confronted through the association. This e-book truly demonstrates how CBR might be effectively utilized to KM difficulties by means of proposing a number of in-depth case-studies.
Ian Watson, a widely known researcher in case-based reasoning and writer of the introductory booklet, utilising CBR: innovations for company platforms has written this e-book particularly for IT managers and data administration process developers.
* offers 7 real-world functions of information administration structures that use case-based reasoning techniques.
* provides the technical info had to enforce an information administration system.
* deals insights into the improvement of business KM CBR applications
* comprises details on CBR software program proprietors, CBR experts and cost extra resellers
Read or Download Applying Knowledge Management: Techniques for Building Corporate Memories (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence) PDF
Similar business information technology books
How are the hot digital applied sciences remodeling company the following and in a foreign country — certainly, the whole international economic system — and what new ideas needs to company improve to fulfill the demanding situations of this modification? Economist, author, and communications government Maurice Estabrooks offers a readable, complete survey of ways companies are utilizing microchips, pcs, and telecommunications to reshape the whole global of labor — its cultures, association, and monetary structures.
The Pursuit of productiveness: A Manager's advisor to details know-how judgements is an instructional for the overall supervisor who has been tasked with deploying details know-how recommendations inside of an current association. The target of this booklet is to supply the chief with a simple vocabulary and figuring out of the area of knowledge expertise.
The fourth ebook within the Healthcare cost method sequence, Cost-Based, Charge-Based, and Contractual check structures compares cost-based platforms, charge-based check ways, and contractually-based fee approaches with fee-schedule cost platforms and potential check platforms. delivering readers with a transparent knowing of significant history fabric at the forms of healthcare companies, it covers the fundamentals of cost-based, charge-based, and contractual check platforms.
This ebook presents a critique of the information enterprise, and describes and evaluates its diverse manifestations in, and affects on, the college zone. Its concentration is the social sciences and, particularly, housing and concrete reviews. Drawing on a variety of reports, either within the united kingdom and in other places, it illustrates the altering administration of the academy, and the improvement, through collage managers, of tools or innovations of keep an eye on to make sure that teachers are disciplined in ways in which are commensurate with attaining advertisement ambitions.
- Managing Intellectual Capital in Practice
- CERT Resilience Management Model (CERT-RMM): A Maturity Model for Managing Operational Resilience (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
- Serviceorientierte Integration medizinischer Geräte (Informationsmanagement und Computer Aided Team) (German Edition)
- IT-Compliance in der Corporate Governance: Anforderungen und Umsetzung (German Edition)
- Team Building Strategies For IT Managers: Tips And Techniques That IT Managers Can Use In Order To Develop Productive Teams
- Building a Corporate Culture of Security: Strategies for Strengthening Organizational Resiliency
Extra info for Applying Knowledge Management: Techniques for Building Corporate Memories (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence)
Applying Knowledge Management: Techniques for Building Corporate Memories (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence) by Ian Watson